Clinic/Ambulatory RN - Clinical/Ambulatory Care Nurse - 1620280
Reference ID: 1620280
Provides patient care by conducting patient assessments, administering treatment and medications, performing diagnostic tests, and arranging patient follow-up. Records medical history and symptoms, completing documentation in the medical record. Coordinates patient care, acting as a liaison with other organizations. Provides patient education before and after procedures, use of medical devices and equipment, and prescriptions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides complete patient assessment, including vital signs and pre-examination procedures. Gathers and assesses objective and subjective data from the patient. Documents data and assessments in the patient record. May use a computer system and information technology to ensure standard documentation, coding, and completion.
Assists the providers in all aspects of the consultation, treatment, procedures, and follow-up care. Executing medical regimens and nursing interventions as appropriate for the setting and their competency.
Patient health counseling and instruction, including meeting with families and caregivers. Medication reconciliation, management, patient compliance, inventory, education. Operating medical equipment. Maintaining medical supplies, inventory, and disposal. Ensures regulatory compliance with OSHA guidelines, CLIA regulations, HIPAA medical privacy guidelines. The position may include triage of calls for urgent appointments, referrals for patient consults and testing, insurance pre-certification, and documentation.
May use general office skills including keyboarding, office computer software, filing, answering telephones, email, faxing, copying. Excellent customer service skills are needed for interacting with patients, families, and caregivers.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- A minimum of one-year current experience (within a year) as an R.N. in the specialty they are applying for.
- Current active Registered Nurse license in the state of assignment without disciplinary action.
- Must maintain a current American Heart Association BLS(ACLS, NRP, PALS if applicable)
- Must pass all prerequisite screening requirements (testing, medical and criminal, etc).
- Interpersonal and communication skills/ team player.
- Maintain professional level of conduct as per hospital policy and Nurses24/7 code of conduct.
- Premium Pay !!!
- Daily Pay Available (Direct Deposit or Cash Card)
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or Check)
- Per Diem, Local Short and Long term Contracts and Travel
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- View your Schedule, Payroll and Add Availability Online
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Other Bonus Programs
- Free CEUs
- Professional and General Liability Coverage Reimbursement
- Exceptional Customer Service (available 24 hours)
- Full Time Clinical Director
- Corporate Furnished Housing / Lodging Per-Diem (For those who qualify)
- Travel Expense Allowance (For those who qualify)
- Meals and Incidentals Allowance (For those who qualify)