CVOR RN - CVOR Nurse - 1326860
Reference ID: 1326860 ( This Job is closed and not available anymore )
Cardiovascular Operating Room Nurse is a highly motivated professional nurse who specializes in the treatment of open heart patients in the OR. Nurses in this specialty work in the CVOR to assist is operating room utilizing sterile technique, monitoring the patient’s vitals and utilizing the necessary equipment and medications. CVOR nurse needs to work well with the CVOR team and is involved in patient care, monitoring, patient education, clinical problem solving and emergency management to ensure the safety of the patient at all times. One year experience in CVOR, BCLS and ACLS required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The physical effort routinely required to accomplish work activities includes lifting and transferring clients (ability to lift at least 50 pounds), prolonged standing and walking, frequent bending and reaching, ability to move heavy objects, visual acuity, keeping track of acuity, manual dexterity, the ability to write legibly and the ability to perform and maintain CPR.
Must practice in accordance with the standard of nursing practice at all times. Individual client job descriptions with unit’s specific requirements and instructions are generally available at each facility. Nurses are expected to review these upon assignment
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- A minimum of one-year current experience (within a year) as an R.N. in the specialty they are applying for.
- Current active Registered Nurse license in the state of assignment without disciplinary action.
- Must maintain a current American Heart Association BLS(ACLS, NRP, PALS if applicable)
- Must pass all prerequisite screening requirements (testing, medical and criminal, etc).
- Interpersonal and communication skills/ team player.
- Maintain professional level of conduct as per hospital policy and Nurses24/7 code of conduct.
- Premium Pay !!!
- Daily Pay Available (Direct Deposit or Cash Card)
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or Check)
- Per Diem, Local Short and Long term Contracts and Travel
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- View your Schedule, Payroll and Add Availability Online
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Other Bonus Programs
- Free CEUs
- Professional and General Liability Coverage Reimbursement
- Exceptional Customer Service (available 24 hours)
- Full Time Clinical Director
- Corporate Furnished Housing / Lodging Per-Diem (For those who qualify)
- Travel Expense Allowance (For those who qualify)
- Meals and Incidentals Allowance (For those who qualify)