Orthopedic RN - Orthopedic Nurse - 216140
Reference ID: 216140 ( This Job is closed and not available anymore )
Orthopedic Nurses specialize in caring for patients with musculoskeletal conditions. They are knowledgeable about the muscle skeletal anatomy. Their responsibilities include assessing, monitoring, pain medication intervention, education and pre and post-operative care, providing emotional support for patient and families, care planning and notifying the MD of patients progress or condition change. One or more year experience in Orthopedic or Medical Surgical floor and Basic Life Support Certification Required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The physical effort routinely required to accomplish work activities includes lifting and transferring clients (ability to lift at least 50 pounds), prolonged standing and walking, frequent bending and reaching, ability to move heavy objects, visual acuity, keeping track of acuity, manual dexterity, the ability to write legibly and the ability to perform and maintain CPR.
Must practice in accordance with the standard of nursing practice at all times. Individual client job descriptions with unit’s specific requirements and instructions are generally available at each facility. Nurses are expected to review these upon assignment
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- A minimum of one-year current experience (within a year) as an R.N. in the specialty they are applying for.
- Current active Registered Nurse license in the state of assignment without disciplinary action.
- Must maintain a current American Heart Association BLS(ACLS, NRP, PALS if applicable)
- Must pass all prerequisite screening requirements (testing, medical and criminal, etc).
- Interpersonal and communication skills/ team player.
- Maintain professional level of conduct as per hospital policy and Nurses24/7 code of conduct.
- Premium Pay !!!
- Daily Pay Available (Direct Deposit or Cash Card)
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or Check)
- Per Diem, Local Short and Long term Contracts and Travel
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- View your Schedule, Payroll and Add Availability Online
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Other Bonus Programs
- Free CEUs
- Professional and General Liability Coverage Reimbursement
- Exceptional Customer Service (available 24 hours)
- Full Time Clinical Director
- Corporate Furnished Housing / Lodging Per-Diem (For those who qualify)
- Travel Expense Allowance (For those who qualify)
- Meals and Incidentals Allowance (For those who qualify)